A King never follows
- 200g good quality dark chocolate
- 175ml double cream
- 5 tbsp The King's Ginger
- 1 tsp of finely chopped drained stem ginger in syrup
- Line a baking tray with cling film. Break the chocolate into small pieces and drop into a heatproof bowl. Bring the cream to the boil and pour over the chocolate. Stir until all the chocolate is melted. Add The King's Ginger and the chopped stem ginger. Mix well. Leave in bowl and allow to cool to room temperature (about 2 hours).
- Using a melon baller or teaspoon, scoop out bitesized pieces and roll into even shaped balls. Roll in cocoa powder and place on baking sheet. Chill in the fridge.
- Serve with after dinner coffee and a chilled shot of The King's Ginger.
Serve the King
Delightfully sociable, mixing well with others, it forms the base of a number of delicious cocktails and irresistible food options.All recipes