King's Summer Cup
What better way to laze in the sun than with a long, cool glass of wonderfully refreshing The King’s Ginger Summer Cup. Frightfully delicious!
How to make King's Summer Cup
A King never follows
- 1 part (25ml) The King's Ginger
- 3 parts (75ml) Fever Tree Lemonade
- 3 parts (75ml) Cranberry juice
- Build in a glass over ice.
- Add lemon wheels and strawberries.
- Finish with a splash of fresh lemon or top up with some sparkling wine.
- This drink can also be made in jugs or punch bowls.
Serve the King
Delightfully sociable, mixing well with others, it forms the base of a number of delicious cocktails and irresistible food options.All recipes